• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm gonna be that guy...

CamWhoaaCam

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Same thing here, a meddling owner.   In Indy, one that kept fugging with the QB depth chart.  Frank whiffed on bringing back Wentz, but beyond that Irsay saying which QB should be starting and who to bench is bull crap.  That's straight up Jerry Jones level of meddling right there.

I honestly don't think Frank had any idea how 'handsy' Tepper would be or he probably would have looked elsewhere after dealing with Irsay.

All these excuses for Frank. Wilks was miles better yet nobody had excuses for him and he did it in the middle of the season.

• Flames 2

Rhule is not a better coach than Reich and it is not even close. Rhule is a big reason why this team is void of talent. The drafting and player selection during his reign was terrible. It will take years to overcome the mess he left. Each year he was coach the teams got worse and less playmakers. 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Good point , I could see Payton not wanting anything to do with Teppo The Clown 

I just knew hiring a retread coach, who had mediocre success at his old team he was fired from wasn't a good hire, and I feel like Dr Malcolm in Jurrassic Park 

The picks would have been better served on punchable face Payton then on Bryce Young 

16 hours ago, thennek said:

Rhule is not a better coach than Reich and it is not even close. Rhule is a big reason why this team is void of talent. The drafting and player selection during his reign was terrible. It will take years to overcome the mess he left. Each year he was coach the teams got worse and less playmakers. 

100%

18 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oy 🙄

No, Rhule is not a better NFL coach than Frank Reich...or Josh McDaniels ...or pretty much anybody else besides other college coaches who lucked into pro jobs.

This is what they call being "a prisoner of the moment".

George Seifert has spent the majority of our existence being regarded as the worst Carolina Panther coach. And he was.  What he did prior never factored or mattered.   And Seifert has by far the best NFL resume of any HC that has ever been employed here. 

As of right now, Frank Reich has come in here and absolutely been worse than Matt Rhule.   If Frank is fired today, in the Panther history books, Matt Rhule would have been a better coach. 

Frank Reich has been horrific.  It is what it is.