• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OL PFFs grades are out. *Warning for the weak stomach*

ncfan

After watching the Chiefs/Eagles game last night it was so obvious the Panthers offensive scheme and playbook is f*cking terrible. No misdirection, very little pre-snap movement and motion that actually matters. Have they run a reverse all season?? It's hard to believe how much better the offense looked under Ben McAdoo but here we are. 

• Pie 1

We have an undersized, rookie QB.

We have the league's worst receiving corps.

We have an offensive line filled with run-blocking maulers.

Our running backs room is probably the deepest on the team.

I think I see the fix to our offensive woes here.

MOAR CURL ROUTES!!!

• The D 1

15 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Real question is why we haven't had Moton move over to LT because I think that would be a safer choice for right now.

There is no safer choice. Moton isn't a LT in their scheme either, there is film of Moton at LT and it wasn't good. BC was the best bet and I'm still not convinced he isn't just a backup OT.

If you were Moton would you want to make that switch after watching weeks of film about what goes on over on that side? I wouldn't.

Might as well change the blocking scheme because it actually has a chance to succeed.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Silent Majority said:

I told you all before. It is damn near impossible to block for a qb 7-10 deep.

They are coming right up the middle through our center and guards.  What you are saying would make more sense if our tackles were struggling the most.  Moton is the only one who played well.  They lined Parsons up directly over Bozeman and he got to Bryce in under 2.5 seconds damn near every time.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1