• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jay Feely says Matt Rhule treated people "crappy" while in Carolina

Dorian Gray

Matt Rhule was obviously a slimy douche and he was so easy to hate not only as a bad football coach but as a human beings Frank is clearly a good man but just a bad bad football coach so it’s harder to throw the vitriol his way so I’m really channeling it towards the pot bellied Pittsburger owner 

4 hours ago, CanMan11 said:

Yeah bet on your Pre-K QB and tell your 6'5 240 lb. best player in franchise history you're old, fug off, your arm is done

The problem here is that Cam should have had the Big Ben treatment here!

My name is literally aceboogie, you’re barking at the wrong one with Cam talk. 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Rhule failing doesn't even bring me joy these days.

I am void of football happiness thanks to the likes of David Tepper and Scott Fitterrer

I dunno that interception with like 40 seconds left after they had picked off Iowa with a minute left and then a game winning fg in regulation to preserve Iowa and the under gave me joy yesterday.

the Panthers have always sucked. two SB appearances in 30 years isn’t as great as people think. In fact the franchise record in general is closest to the Jets and Jags, and ironically those teams are looked down on around here

but Tepper brought a new era of suckage. It’s truly and literally historical what he’s doing. Who cares who the coach is, we won’t even be comparable to the jets and jags pretty soon, we will compete for browns and dolphins decades of suckage

Rhule and Reich sucks but y’all do realize a coach could have a decent plan and do everything right but Tepper is going to interfere? Like no coach is going to that table with Tep and his wife and telling him their ideas won’t work and are irrelevant, nor will they tell him to step aside during his weekly meetings

because if they are that type coach, the type we need, they won’t be hired here

It’s weird how some fans still don’t see this and just thinks Tepper does the hiring and that’s it

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1