• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Saturday, Part Two?

Mr. Scot

Honestly, Greg is a guy I trust, period. I get it about experience, but if he doesn't know how to do something or hasn't done it, I know he will consult people and surround himself with people who do.  He'll figure it out.  Also, isnt he a coach's son?  Might just be in his blood.  It definitely wouldn't be one of Tepper's worst decisions...  and he has plenty of them to choose from.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Honestly, Greg is a guy I trust, period. I get it about experience, but if he doesn't know how to do something or hasn't done it, I know he will consult people and surround himself with people who do.  He'll figure it out.  Also, isnt he a coach's son?  Might just be in his blood.  It definitely wouldn't be one of Tepper's worst decisions...  and he has plenty of them to choose from.

I like Greg a lot, but if he wants to be a head coach he should do it the right way by starting at the bottom as a position coach or something like that and working his way up.

• Flames 1

The Greg they deserve

greg GIF

Seriously, Greg stay in the booth. It's a great fit for you. This would just be watching another fan favorite being brought back to face endless failure. Whatever happens I don't want anyone I respect taking the job because it's going to make watching them fail that much worse. 

2 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Greg isn't Tepper's booze brother, so the correlation isn't there.

Tepper could see another short term bandaid to try to get people to come to his circus tent on mint st

just like his bring back Cam homecoming to play 1-2 games

• Pie 1