• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

1 minute ago, Shaqil915 said:

Herbstreet trying so hard to cover for Young, but mingo was open enough to take a shot with no safety help on him.

I agree - gotta throw that. I'm suspecting he was thinking it was 3rd and two so find someone just past the sticks rather than launching it, but you gotta launch that.

If I got what I wanted since the 2021 offseason, the Panthers would have CMC, Ameer Abdullah, D'Onta Foreman, Garrett Wilson, DJ Moore, Adam Thielen, Michael Wilson & Jelani Woods. QBs competing for starter in Purdy, Ridder, Glass & Coan.

Wanted a 35 defense with Jalen Carter next to Brown with the 9th pick. Micah Parsons, Brian Burns & James Houston rushing the passer. Shaq & Chinn manning the middle.

What do I know? Nicole Tepper is much better at this. So, we get this mess & no direction for the future. Thanks Nicole! 

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

he gives us almost no chance to win

Oh it's getting worse and worse.

I am arguing that Dalton isn't likely to make a huge turnaround. I still have wanted Dalton for the past few weeks.

What is the sense in continuing this? To completely nuke the confidence of the guy you traded all this draft capital for? Just to attempt to prove you are the smartest guy in the room?

#TepperMagic

Just now, CPantherKing said:

If I got what I wanted since the 2021 offseason, the Panthers would have CMC, Ameer Abdullah, D'Onta Foreman, Garrett Wilson, DJ Moore, Adam Thielen, Michael Wilson & Jelani Woods. QBs competing for starter in Purdy, Ridder, Glass & Coan.

Wanted a 35 defense with Jalen Carter next to Brown with the 9th pick. Micah Parsons, Brian Burns & James Houston rushing the passer. Shaq & Chinn manning the middle.

What do I know? Nicole Tepper is much better at this. So, we get this mess & no direction for the future. Thanks Nicole! 

The Aqueel glass?