• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comments about first game post-Reich?

mc52beast

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Hubbard is easily the best offensive player we have.  And that’s not compliment of him.  

And I forgot to add, Fitt should have been fired already.  It won’t change anything this year but it’s the principal of it.   No one is more deserving of getting fired.  Worst roster in franchise history.  

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Jesus. His number one defender is even seeing it now.

Not taking a shot at you with that. You hung in there like a champ and I gotta respect that but it shows you're not delusional.

Like I said he did a lot of good things today. If this was game 1, different story. But he missed so many opportunities today. What was really disappointing is that I thought TODAY he had a competent team around him and he didn’t take advantage of it. WRs weren’t great but they were good enough. The line wasn’t great, but was good enough. Defense gave him chances. Chubba balled out.

This game was a team just waiting for their #1 pick and he flashed but never quite showed up. 

• Pie 7

48 minutes ago, CRA said:

It basically was the start of a HC making adjustments.  Stuff Frank should have started doing in the preseason.   More balance, more rushing, more under C.  I think we continue to see that going forward and building a play action game from under C

In all honesty, if Thomas Brown had been better with his situational playcalling….I think we could have won.  Thought he was bad in big moments throughout the game.   

Thomas Brown is the next clown that will be fired. His dumbass play calls cost this team a TD in the first half and the game at the end. 

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Idk how much more clear it needs to be made for people, but it’s pretty damn obvious now. Frank wasn’t the problem, Bryce is.

Frank was trying to mask Young’s deficiencies  but the Tepper’s wanted to see their little boy shine.

100 yards and two TDs from the running back and he still couldn’t get it done. 

Yep 

1 hour ago, L-TownCat said:

Nothing looked better.  That’s big big cap.  This team is hot buttered ass.  The QB is a bust.  We’re in hell.

You got it right. We’re in hell, and it seems we’re not leaving this pit anytime soon. We picked wrong. Bryce is not it. 

I still cannot believe he could not run that 3rd and 1 for a 1st. So not only is he not good throwing the ball, he’s not athletic either 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 33inNC said:

Thomas Brown is the next clown that will be fired. His dumbass play calls cost this team a TD in the first half and the game at the end. 

Brown wasn't ready to be an OC.

Honestly, some guys just don't have the skill set. It's possible he's one of them.

Mind you, being a head coach is a different thing. It's possible he'd actually be good at that. But his path to get there is now going to be tougher.

Edited by Mr. Scot

20 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

You got it right. We’re in hell, and it seems we’re not leaving this pit anytime soon. We picked wrong. Bryce is not it. 

I still cannot believe he could not run that 3rd and 1 for a 1st. So not only is he not good throwing the ball, he’s not athletic either 

I hate it.  Really wanted the kid to be “him”.  Wanted it for my son, really.  He’s never seen a “good team”.  He was only 4 in ‘15.

2 hours ago, CRA said:

But I don’t think Bryce Young has a legit NFL skill set.  Too small.  To weak of an arm.  It’s too limiting. 

That "hail mary" at the end of the first half was so so telling.  I know the play was to chuck it out of bounds but it looked so fuging weak. We were also only 53 yards from the end zone so we could have taken a shot. I watched Stroud throw a rope about 68 yards in the air to Dell the other week.  It's soo depressing

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm watching the replay, how does anyone think the run game looked good lol. 

133 yards, 2 Goal line TDs on 4 yards a carry. 

Curious how you think it looks bad? 

Were there stuffed runs for no or negative gains? Yes, but the Bucs defense plays too. Only other back to go over 100 this year was Swift in Philly. 

The Run game was one of the few positives yesterday. 

• Pie 1