• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keep the Staff As Is

Daddy_Uncle

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

At this point I would give this current coaching staff another season together. Things are looking better and it wouldn't be good for anyone to have an all new staff for the second season in a row. If they suck then bring in a new staff to pick a new qb in '25

This is why Sudafed is now behind the counter

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

As awful as it sounds, our goal for next season needs to just be mediocre. Seriously. Just learn to win. Be stable. Get some good players via the draft. Reward the talent on our team that play like they actually enjoy the game. Get solid position coaching. Bring fans back to the stadium. 

If we continue an upward trend for this season, keep it intact for next season and see what we have. Nothing to lose. Don’t make the same mistake we did last season. 

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk. I mean.... if all hope is lost on getting your top 3 targets for HC... MAYBE. Not as a first option though.   Hopefully there's a new GM in charge when the decision is made cause if this is the route they decide to go the offensive side needs an overhaul.  

I’m starting to think we should’ve just hired Jim Caldwell in the first place. He’s gotta be having a big hand in the offense looking better and guiding TB as a play caller. Things looked VASTLY different on Sunday. Keep the staff as is but make Caldwell the head man