• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

lol I’m just stating what reality is. AR IR, Levis already been hurt and back to the tent, Stroud missed 2 games. Cam was huge and had his career end early due to injuries. The ones like Brady and Brees that last long and mostly healthy always have good offensive lines. 

Physical limitations is a totally different conversation than durability. 

You're saying that BY has the same probability as any other QB of possibly being hurt. All I'm saying is that possibility could be higher when accounting for difference in size and the fact our OL is a complete dumpster fire. The OL was in no way shape or form ready to just drop any QB in. When you factor in how rare he is physically yes it looks even more dicey in retrospect.

Phsyical ability wise all the QB's you've mentioned may as well be in another universe within the pocket. That's the truth I'm having to jostle with right now. We gave up too much for this when accounting for all factors.

Edited by frankw

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

He's signed & developing under DeFilippo. The same QB coach who elevated Josh McCown, Mark Sanchez, Derek Carr, Kirk Cousins, Nick Foles, Gardner Minshew, Josh Dobbs & Justin Fields over the past decade. He's working with Glass now. That's your update. Patience.

USFL?