• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At what point did you figure out Tepper is a piece of shitt

I knew early bc I’m friends with some Richardson era office people who were forced out and told me all the horror stories. I was totally done with him after he traded away CMC for day 2 and 3 picks. Lake Norman isn’t the same without him. 

Edited by Selltheteamtepper

16 minutes ago, Randolph Panther said:

Title explains it all.

During the selling process. I was much much more in favor of the other front runner. Who was actually going to pay more but the other NFL owners wanted Tepper over him. The fact they wanted Tepper tells you all you need to know about him. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

When I heard about the brass balls and Hamptons house tear down. I posted then that he was an asshole and I hated the choice. Of course I got poo reactioned all to hell. That first year when we were 6-2 and he was all over the cameras only to disappear when the season bottomed out just reaffirmed what I already thought about him. 

• Pie 5

When he started getting rid of the Keep Pounding players Luke/TD/Olsen/Cam.

He got rid of the voices and we have gone downhill since. You have to have stability in the locker room. Yeah TD/Olsen were aging but you need those guys for leadership.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Butterflyj30 said:

People will gripe but if there were secondary effects it quite possibly would’ve been the loss of a draft pick. 

dude jeopardized the team. 

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 2

24 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

When he started getting rid of the Keep Pounding players Luke/TD/Olsen/Cam.

He got rid of the voices and we have gone downhill since. You have to have stability in the locker room. Yeah TD/Olsen were aging but you need those guys for leadership.

Umm he didn't get rid of the Luke though... Luke left on his own for health reasons 

• Beer 1