• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tepper threw drink in response to JAG fan mocking Haynes injury

Saca312

Even if this was true, you still don't throw a drink on a fan.

Act like an adult. This man has a brand and he's making us look foolish. My only hope is that he realizes the fanbase doesn't want him as a owner and he decides to sell the franchise.

1 hour ago, CBDellinger said:

there appeared to be some back and forth, you can see Fitts saying something to the fans outside the window right b4 the drink toss... add in the fact that someone figured they should pull out their phone to record... makes sense.

Fitts was probably offering a 4th and 6th for the fan to shut up. 

Also, just lol at them taking a week to come up with this BS excuse. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

This. The story doesn't make any sense given the timeline. Drink was thrown after a game-sealing interception. There may have been some jawing before that, but Tepper's drink toss was a rage quit like a twelve year old losing in Fortnight.

5 minutes ago, Captroop said:

This. The story doesn't make any sense given the timeline. Drink was thrown after a game-sealing interception. There may have been some jawing before that, but Tepper's drink toss was a rage quit like a twelve year old losing in Fortnight.

this

Nicole Tepper out there trying to make hubby not look so bad for the next HC and GM she is about to go hire. 

LMFAO Yeah, because Tepper is going to be the one to stand by high morals. The same guy that bought and tore down his old bosses' house.

GTFO, most pathetic attempt at damage control

Edited by Castavar

4 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Maybe i dont know what fug you are talking about?

i think if he came out and said that more people would be behind him. i dk if it was his decision or someone else's to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

8 minutes ago, RumHam said:

i think if he came out and said that more people would be behind him. i dk if it was his decision or someone else's to say ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Its probably just PR since we have begun the transition phase into new management.