• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

According to sources, Tepper captained the search for his next GM along with his wife, Nicole, team president Kristi Coleman, Panthers senior assistant coach and longtime NFL head coach Jim Caldwell and Mike Forde, who heads the search firm Sportsology.

Oh so pretty much like any other bad decision this team makes. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

We all want Dan to be the man. But come on. He was the right hand man and BFF of the idiot who just made two of the worst trades in NFL history and probably drafted slightly better than my 8 year old would. 

I have a suspicion that being upfront about keeping Bryce as the franchise QB was a huge job requirement and most of the other candidates would not commit to that. 

It’s impossible to defend Tepper at this point. I’ve always been slightly bullish on him because he at least appears to be very competitive and wants to win and will write the checks - but man I just don’t think it’s gonna happen here. Maybe if he will eventually get lucky. A broken clock is still right twice a day?

You would think if he keeps firing coaches the odds would favor Tepper hitting on someone eventually.

Has Tepper learned any real lessons? Probably not, but I never expected an arrogant SOB like him to anyways.

I don't know jack poo about Morgan's prowess. I guess we'll find out soon enough.