• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Tradewinds & FA News

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Had to have a stent put in because they found a 95% blockage in my left descending artery. I'm told that particular blockage kills a lot of people, so I'm lucky.

Currently dealing with low blood oxygen. They haven't been able to figure out the cause yet so I'm on oxygen a lot and my energy isn't so great.

To top it all off, my vision isn't so good right now. Likely will have to have cataract surgery sometime soon.

So not online much still pulling for the team.

Best wishes and keep pounding everybody 🙂

Damn dude.   Get well soon

Appreciate it.

Had to have a stent put in because they found a 95% blockage in my left descending artery. I'm told that particular blockage kills a lot of people, so I'm lucky.

Currently dealing with low blood oxygen. They haven't been able to figure out the cause yet so I'm on oxygen a lot and my energy isn't so great.

To top it all off, my vision isn't so good right now. Likely will have to have cataract surgery sometime soon.

Best wishes my friend. I'm getting up there myself and I haven't been to kind too this body. I'm starting to pay for it now.  Get well soon sir. 

Edited by Jon Snow

Appreciate it.

Hope you the best and hope you get better soon. Take care. You bring a different thought about Keep Pounding. Not meaning any disrespect  but laughter always helps me.

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Had stent surgery myself a few years back. Sorry to hear your having complications but hope you recover soon.

14 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Get well bud.  Thanks for stopping by and letting us know.  Get some rest and get ready for the draft.

16 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Take care man, miss you around here 

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

Praying for your recovery, Mr. Scott.  We miss you.

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

get well soon sir

On 3/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Appreciate it.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Trade Idea: Should Houston Texans Pursue Panthers Defensive Tackle Derrick Brown?

Could Derrick Brown go to the Houston Texans in free agency with his rookie contract expiring?

https://www.si.com/nfl/texans/news/houston-texans-trade-derrick-brown-carolina-panthers

I read this article. Hopefully the front office isn’t crazy enough to even consider something to this extent or hear any nonsense like this. He was the 2nd most tackler last year for the team only behind Luvu who we was unable to re-sign. I haven’t had a lot of second guessing with the three amigos just a couple that I wish we could’ve re-signed.

Edited by razorwolf
Added content