• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Smitty on Legette

2 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Mingo and Legette are the same player. Size/speed specimen that didn’t do anything until their senior season. Senior declaring WRs don’t have a very good track record of hitting. I was worried Mingo was another Denzel Mims and I’m worried Legette is the same 

It's simply not a good take to say that they are the same player, but apparently it's a Huddle thing. I'm tired of explaining it, so whoever believes it, go right ahead. The future will reveal it all. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

31 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Yes with the qb play last year it was impossible to evaluate him. 

That QB play got a 32, 33 year old receiver over 1k yards, with an OL that wasn't much help. 

The blind hate is wild, go watch the QB School breakdowns and at least educate yourselves. The scheme was straight ass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Mingo and Legette are the same player. Size/speed specimen that didn’t do anything until their senior season. Senior declaring WRs don’t have a very good track record of hitting. I was worried Mingo was another Denzel Mims and I’m worried Legette is the same 

Not true. Who was SC's quarterback before Rattler?  Legette can play and for whatever reason SCAR receivers always play well in the league.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

42 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

That QB play got a 32, 33 year old receiver over 1k yards, with an OL that wasn't much help. 

The blind hate is wild, go watch the QB School breakdowns and at least educate yourselves. The scheme was straight ass.

Blind hate lol...unfortunately I very clearly saw every game last year. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, SetfreexX said:

Man is this what counts for silver linings as a Panthers fan now? Goodness gracious.

Only Blaine Gabbert Trevor Siemian Tim Boyle Brett Rypien and Dorian Thompson-Robinson had a lower yards per pass attempt than Bryce Young. And of those only one of them had 8 starts the rest had much less than half the starts Bryce Young had.

Just for comparison sake. In 2020 Teddy Bridgewater who almost everyone here agrees had a mediocre arm and was a limited game manager at best finished the season with 7.6 yards per pass attempt. That would have put him in the top 12 QB's of 2023.

Do you see how far we've sunk from even that? And at the cost of DJ Moore a first overall pick and more.

And you're pumping your fists in the air over Thielen's yardage?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

Sorry but I have to disagree. Check this video out. I found it very enlightening regarding  the Mingo/Legette debate. 

Edited by Prowler2k18
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, top dawg said:

It's simply not a good take to say that they are the same player, but apparently it's a Huddle thing. I'm tired of explaining it, so whoever believes it, go right ahead. The future will reveal it all. 

Agreed.