• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Strength & Conditioning

Watching the live conference I had to check the coaching staff to figure out who the Special Teams coaches was. Tracy Smith is the correct answer. But as I was scrolling I noticed that S&C was still unlisted. Is it just not a postable position or have we just abandoned the concept of strength and conditioning?

p3cq4f0itjnvsos2tzxf.thumb.webp.d0ba3c41679aab351748ef0811c6c575.webp

jeremy scott, came in with rhule....not a fan.

But they team got high praise in that players poll, I believe the strength staff was rated in the top 5.

They sure play weak, minus brown...

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 1

We've had neither strength nor conditioning on this team in the last three seasons, perhaps longer.

We're basically the SE Louisiana State Tech MudDawgs, pre-Waterboy.

I heard three of our big injuries last season were actually from playing Foosball in the game room. Joe Horn actually pulled a hammy reaching down to grab a bag of potato chips from the vending machine outside the DBs room.

200.gif

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We've had neither strength nor conditioning on this team in the last three seasons, perhaps longer.

I heard three of our big injuries last season were actually from playing Foosball in the game room. Joe Horn actually pulled a hammy reaching down to grab a bag of potato chips from the vending machine outside the DBs room.

200.gif

Well when you get to be his age you gotta be careful. 

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

200.gif

Jaycee

And he's done it playing in the nfl. Not exactly easy on the body.

• Pie 1

On 4/11/2024 at 5:13 PM, Basbear said:

p3cq4f0itjnvsos2tzxf.thumb.webp.d0ba3c41679aab351748ef0811c6c575.webp

jeremy scott, came in with rhule....not a fan.

But they team got high praise in that players poll, I believe the strength staff was rated in the top 5.

They sure play weak, minus brown...

19 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

200.gif

Let’s be honest guys. Strength and conditioning doesn’t matter when you at the bottom of the barrel talent wise. Like putting lipstick on a pig.

On 4/14/2024 at 7:59 AM, frankw said:

Gotta keep that concert money coming in.

Didn't even think twice about it for that money, especially the unmatched idea of bringing in grass from NC and SC counties. And counter it by look how many opportunities we've brought due to concerts. 

• Beer 1