• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft - Round 1

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

The Falcons are gonna lose picks when the NFL does the investigation on the whole Kirk Cousins tampering deal so I can see why they went ahead and took a QB now. Take the guy you like now because you'll be too good with Kirk to be picking that high and you'll lack the capital go trade up. 

You just figured it out, congrats true big Brain!!

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

He's only guaranteed 100 mil though. Not that that's nothing, but after a couple of seasons, they can probably get rid of him if they want. 

sure but they also could've just used that $ to improve the rest of the roster. a lot to invest in a position without it even being a guaranteed answer.

Just now, Basbear said:

No D in the top 10......I'm a little shocked.

LOLOLO at failcons.

Why? Game has changed. Top 10 picks are precious and the draft is about maximizing value. Offensive players contribute more, they cost more on their second contracts, they’re all around more valuable. 

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Vikings saw another QB go and got antsy.

The Vikings held their water as long as they could.  Rumors had it they were likely moving to #5 and possibly as high as #3.  I think they came out smelling pretty good.  Only 50 points in value on a trade chart.

• Pie 1