• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there any chance at all we pick tonight?

t96

If it is a player that we know we would like a 5th year option, it could be wise to do so.  However, the trade would have to be with KC or SF, imo--and they would be losing the fifth year option.  I do not think the odds are 20%--I would say 10%, based only on my hunches.

This is the "F YOU, FITTERER!!!" Draft.  Last year was the "F YOU, PANTHER FANS!!" Draft:

image.png.3babb498651553ffbeda5f231574e524.png

Edited by MHS831

2 hours ago, Jaxel said:

I saw 1 mock draft somewhere that had us trading to 31 for Brock Bowers, I wouldn't be made at that, but the likely hood of that even being possible to happen is like maybe 0.1 percent.

Seeing that the niners and chiefs are set at TE not sure why we would need to trade to 31 for TE

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I would say there’s one scenario and it’s if BT Jr falls to the mid 20s. I’d see if we could jump a few spots with some mid round package deal. Nothing crazy but he could warrant one if he’s in striking distance. 

48 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

Seeing that the niners and chiefs are set at TE not sure why we would need to trade to 31 for TE

Not sure Reid has ever run 2 TE sets successfully before but Kelce is up there in age and has a ton of miles. Would be a very Chiefs move to go BPA and grab a TE of the future late 1st round, especially if there is a run on WRs they are interested in

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Jaxel said:

I saw 1 mock draft somewhere that had us trading to 31 for Brock Bowers, I wouldn't be made at that, but the likely hood of that even being possible to happen is like maybe 0.1 percent.

I'd be shocked as hell is Bowers was available in the late 1st. If he falls out of the top 15. All the WR talent might push him out of the top 10. He'd be a top 10 lock in most drafts.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd be shocked as hell is Bowers was available in the late 1st. If he falls out of the top 15. All the WR talent might push him out of the top 10. He'd be a top 10 lock in most drafts.

I'd be surprised if he didn't go to the Jets at 10. They need OL but a better weapon for Rogers is sexier.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rumors going around that the Rams want him, trying to move up from 19