• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd round options

52 minutes ago, shaq said:

What’s so special about Sanders? Undersized tight end with slightly above average speed who only benched 8 reps of 225? That’s a big red flag, going through a d1 college program especially as a TE and only putting up 8 reps. Big pass on me this guy is overrated as hell give me Ben Sinnott any day of the week.

He is not an online blocker, but pretty special with the ball in his hands. Texas did not have great QB play this year, even with Worthy, Mitchel and Sanders all being legit targets. I would love Sanders here as a catching threat, but in the 3rd or trade back. 

C, CB, Edge, LB would be nice here. 

7 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Lots of good players left. No way we double dip at WR but the amount of good WR available will help our chances at getting a starter provided we stay at 39

S Cooper DeJean - probably not a fit here
WR Adonai Mitchell
CB Kool-Aid McKinstry
ILB Edgerrin Cooper
WR Ladd McConkey
C Jackson Powers-Johnson
C Zach Frazier
ILB Payton Wilson
WR Keon Coleman
WR Malachi Corley
EDGE Marshawn Kneeland
CB Max Melton

Only top 30 visit out those guys was Payton Wilson I think. 

think you might have to out him as the favorite target on that list 

I’d say Walker and Rice would be the 2 favorites in the 3rd round too.  Carolina could have a real Carolina draft. 

5 hours ago, shaq said:

What’s so special about Sanders? Undersized tight end with slightly above average speed who only benched 8 reps of 225? That’s a big red flag, going through a d1 college program especially as a TE and only putting up 8 reps. Big pass on me this guy is overrated as hell give me Ben Sinnott any day of the week.

Buddy thinks lifting weights makes you a good player. You must be one of those gym freaks.

Watch the film. Tell me what benching has to do with catching and running routes. The only concern might be his blocking, but that can be coached. This kid has talent he will get stronger once he gets on our strength and conditioning program.

4 hours ago, CRA said:

Only top 30 visit out those guys was Payton Wilson I think. 

think you might have to out him as the favorite target on that list 

I’d say Walker and Rice would be the 2 favorites in the 3rd round too.  Carolina could have a real Carolina draft. 

This

5 hours ago, ChuckWag78 said:

He is not an online blocker, but pretty special with the ball in his hands. Texas did not have great QB play this year, even with Worthy, Mitchel and Sanders all being legit targets. I would love Sanders here as a catching threat, but in the 3rd or trade back. 

C, CB, Edge, LB would be nice here. 

Quinn Ewers had the 15th overall QBR last season. I would classify that as pretty good qb play. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Buddy thinks lifting weights makes you a good player. You must be one of those gym freaks.

Watch the film. Tell me what benching has to do with catching and running routes. The only concern might be his blocking, but that can be coached. This kid has talent he will get stronger once he gets on our strength and conditioning program.

Having a 1 percentile bench score being a D1 Football player tells me he has a potential risk of not being hard working or being weak. This guy has been with a D1 strength program for 4 years, the differential between college and Pro strength programs is marginal. Hate on the gym all you want, just a reflection of discipline and work ethic.