• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Tell that to KB. Yeah, ACL recovery has improved dramatically in recent years but it's still a major injury and not all guys bounce back from it.

ACL recovery still requires work and KB’s diet and drive was more of an issue than the ACL itself.

• Pie 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Slide? It's the 3rd round

People have been crying since the 2nd round. All I'm saying is there is clearly some medical issues that we aren't privy to. When we drafted a LB other than him people began melting down.

3 minutes ago, csx said:

Linebacker is a defensive position. The goal of a linebacker is to avoid blocks.

Um, that’s not true. The goal is to beat blocks. Avoiding blocks can easily lead to being out of position and “blocked” without even being touched. Also, many times, taking on the block allows the rest of the team to make the play. We’ll see how he does.

11 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Were you the one who shot down my value on Kobbie Turner & Zach Tom too because our front office did better with their LB picks with Morgan's lead? Being from the Carolinas means nothing? A team has no excuse for missing on their top local talent for special teams players & project players from around the nation!

Dude, I could not care less about draft value from some message board poster. I also don’t worry myself with bitching and moaning about a draft pick on the night it happens. 

What I do know is that all the other teams have passed on players the Huddle has been clamoring for. If this “top local talent” was so good and worth the medical risk in taking, they’d be off the board. 

9 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

But are these players DAWGS?!?

Are they one of us!  So they understand DBO.  Every year is a essentially just a new gimmick 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Man, what did Troy Franklin do wrong here.  Guy has track speed and was ridiculous last season.  Somebody is getting a deep threat steal with him 

Apparently he doesn’t run routes well, can win 50/50 balls can can’t beat press well. Just runs deep like Chosen Anderson and hopes to get past everyone.