• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

Just now, tukafan21 said:

We need to immediately try and trade that Rams 2025 2nd to get back into the next 5 picks or so, while not giving up the 52nd we just got.

Maybe try to give up the 2 picks we just got to move back into the next 5 picks, get one of the players we could have taken here while also picking up 52 out of it.

I'd be ecstatic to do that right now.

If Morgan pulls that off and hits on pick I will personally fund a statue for him 

2 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

We did not get 52. We traded out completely. LOL
Edit nm, NFL network was wrong

For the record I saw that too & was about to drive to Charlotte & burn the stadium down.

• Flames 1

They will probably get their ILB or CB at 52, but damn the centers were right there. I pray Frazier lasts til 52 but he probably won't or will pass on him and then Corbett will be out for the season by Week 3 and Morgan and Co. will say "well, injuries were tough this year" as the excuse

• Pie 1

One of those studs will be there at 52 and we get a 5th and an additional 2nd next year? We absolutely won that trade. Anyone on this board who don’t like it can suck an egg. You take that trade every time is you have this many people still available  

• Pie 6