• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More on the Panthers and Rams 2nd round trade

4 minutes ago, travisura said:

It took a historically lopsided trade in our favor for the Huddle to say they were good with the trade lol.

Obviously it is not even close to offsetting the 5th rounder we swapped for a 6th rounder to move in to the first round for Legette to make sure we got the WR we wanted and secured the fifth year option. Combining the two we really messed up. Btw, this is sarcasm if that wasn’t clear.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

48 minutes ago, Shocker said:

And we had no first and yet we still get D grades from some “experts”.  Fug them

I really can't find much at all to complain about this draft and think any grade below B or C is completely ridiculous. Could even be an A. And yet pretty much all the experts have Ds or Fs for us lol. I think it's just them assuming we picked the wrong players because we've made every wrong decision since Tepper bought the team -- and in that case I really can't blame them lol

• Pie 1