• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd irrational hatred for Cam is amusing

GoobyPls

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

Saints receivers were catching everything, even when the ball was thrown low or behind them.

And it still took a missed chip FG and/or a dropped wide open perfect pass TD, two late reffing gaffes for them to barely win. Maybe it's their year or maybe they get smoked next week. I'm suggesting the latter, if karma is a real thing at least.

Colin Cowherd used to have some unique, informed takes. Now he's become the Skip Bayless of Fox. 

As someone said earlier, he's a professional troll. He probably doesn't even believe half the poo he spews out, or maybe he's delusional and does. 

16 minutes ago, 332nd said:

IIRC, Cowherd is the one that praised how awesome RGIII was, & used Cam as an opposite, trying to tie it up by saying something along the lines of "even if I didn't know anything about these guys I could watch them for 5 minutes & tell you how RG's dad was in his life & Cam's wasn't." 

He then got ripped apart by people pointing out that Cam's dad was in his life & he got mad at everyone pointing out how wildly wrong he was.

those days before it was widely known that RGIII was an uncoachable headcase who refused to watch his own mistakes on film are amusing in retrospect.  he was the "anti-cam newton".  i remember bill polian was on that bandwagon too.

52 minutes ago, Byrdman4real said:

Hate to say it but Im sick of all the racism. You can simply see it. 

its not racism. he slobbers on Dak and RW's nuts. he's simply a hack that spews moronic hot takes to get attention. like someone said, just another Skip Bayless. Cam is to Cowherd what Lebron is to Skip

In 2015 cowherd championed for Cam to be the mvp. He did that the whole year because it pissed people off who thought Brady should win And didn’t want a dabbing showboating Cam to win. 

He is a contrarian who pushes an opinion that is opposite of what the large majority of his audience thinks is right. Today, everyone that watched that game saw how remarkable cam was. Going on his show and just praising Cam doesn’t get his audience in a furor and get him clicks. 

Cowherd could use a face beating.

He clearly had an underlying tone of irrational Cam hate when he literally did everything he could to win that game.

Not saying he’s a racist. But he uses the same arguments they do. “Lazy”, “Doesn’t read the field”. Credits, “Oh he has all the physical gifts in the world, but.”

He constantly wants to imply that Cam is an idiot and doesn’t lead,  is a poor sport, doesn’t work hard, good athlete but can’t play QB. Whatever. Cowherd was probably the kid that never got picked on a team in dodgeball. 

I want to become famous so I can be Cams media defender. I’d sht all over these dudes. I’ve never seen an athlete deal with as much BS as Cam Newton does. If I were him I’d wonder why I even play. You got a league that subtly swings games against you. Screwed you out of a SB. Let’s dudes head hunt you and a media ready to bash you at every second.

1 minute ago, theballboy said:

If Cam was on the Saints, you mind as well have to crown them the SB champs at this point. 

LOL Cam on a team with a A+ offensive line , RBs that got over 3000 yards combined from scrimmage, Michael Thomas , Ted Ginn with hands, and Sean Payton in a dome? Good fuging god. 

5 minutes ago, theballboy said:

That would be scary as hell

and the funny thing is, none of that is factoring Cams ability to run. There would literally be some game breaking element that cant be stopped every single game. You cant stop cams run, Great RBs run, deep shots, all at the same time. Impossible defensively. 

1 hour ago, Byrdman4real said:

Hate to say it but Im sick of all the racism. You can simply see it. 

Cowherd probably is a racist and you know me I always counter that and it's the last line thing for me. Dood likes Russel Wilson because he tows the white line and is "acceptable" to whites like Cowherd. Truf

Also I have no issues with Wilson or w/e but I bet even he knows why he gets different treatment.

He spits at Cam with hate and a vitriol not reserved for those who just wear "silly outfits after the game" or "pouts". He flat out lies and makes up these outlandish things to try to make Cam look bad and bring him down. He probably has a Cam poster in his room with "stole a laptop in college" spray painted on it with white spray paint.

2 hours ago, 332nd said:

IIRC, Cowherd is the one that praised how awesome RGIII was, & used Cam as an opposite, trying to tie it up by saying something along the lines of "even if I didn't know anything about these guys I could watch them for 5 minutes & tell you how RG's dad was in his life & Cam's wasn't." 

He then got ripped apart by people pointing out that Cam's dad was in his life & he got mad at everyone pointing out how wildly wrong he was.

That was incredibly racist 

Archived