• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gil Brandt weighs in on Carolina QB options

Zod

2 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Stafford would be a definite upgrade over Bridgewater but I can't see giving up the #8 pick for him. If we were only a QB away from contending for a NFC title, then I might consider it. We've got too many holes. I'm not even sure I'd give up the 40th pick form him, but I wouldn't rule that out as an option. If they'd take a 3rd round pick in the 2021 and 2022 draft or a 3rd and 4th in this year's draft I'd be all for it. I tend to think the Lions are gonna want more than the Panthers are willing to offer. Once Stafford leaves they'll be in a full rebuilding mode and are going to want some serious compensation to speed up the rebuilding process.

We really are did you see how many one score games we lost? Stafford gets us 9 or 10 wins this past year. JS

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

This is getting old he just tore the ligament in his thumb and had no rb or Golladay all year. Do y’all really think before you write. SMDH

Then he shouldn’t have played, which makes him an injured 32 year old QB that has a losing record as a starter and never won a playoff game.