• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

who are some random panther players who fell into obscurity that you think about time to time

2 hours ago, philw5289 said:

It’s been mentioned but what is Chris Gamble up to? No interviews or social media.

He always laid super low. Didn't care at all about the fame. Just wanted to do his job and go home. I can definitely understand that.

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

For me it either Jake Delhomme or Jimmy Clausen.

Jake just because I had so much affinity in him. 

Jimmy because I was totally on the hype train when we drafted him

Jake Delhomme is doing the horse racing thing. He also does stuff with the Panthers from time to time for media stuff.

15 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

He's a UFC fighter and has done pretty well mostly but he unfortunately lost his last fight. Looked really good the first round but was spent after that and lost. I think he's like 7-3, 1 NC

dude

4 hours ago, philw5289 said:

It’s been mentioned but what is Chris Gamble up to? No interviews or social media.

Last we heard of Gamble, he was announcing Carolina's 3rd round draft pick. I think that was 2019? Looked well.

Heard that he was a bit of miser and lived in a middle class apartment complex during most of his career here. Don't know if that is true or not.

Edited by Dilla
9 minutes ago, Dilla said:

Last we heard of Gamble, he was announcing Carolina's 3rd round draft pick. I think that was 2019? Looked well.

Heard that he was a bit of miser and lived in a middle class apartment complex during most of his career here. Don't know if that is true or not.

I’m not sure about apartment complex but I heard he was really good with his money. Set himself up to never have to work again. 

13 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

Winslow Oliver. He's our third best returner of all time. And I delivered a pizza to him and he was cool.

I remember that dude. The original speedster #20. Then came Deshaun Foster.

• Pie 1
2 hours ago, Madwolf said:

Jake Delhomme is doing the horse racing thing. He also does stuff with the Panthers from time to time for media stuff.

Thanks for the update. Im 1,500 miles away so I dont get to see any of the local stuff. 

Edited by CanadianCat