• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chad Reuter’s mock has us taking Fields

I'd be completely fine with either trading for Watson or landing any of Fields, Wilson or Lance.  Any way you slice it we WILL have a new, upgraded QB behind center next season.  

• Pie 8

If Fields falls past ATL at 4, I feel like we HAVE to move to 5.  Unless we like Lance and think he's at 8, 5 is the easiest trade up spot to swallow capital wise that may allow us to keep our 2nd. 

• Pie 1
3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

If we get Justin at 8 without giving anything up, that would be fantastic.  I just don't see him falling that far.  Even if no one in front of us wants him, someone else will trade up.

Agree. Any of the top 4 QBs at 8 would be fine by me. 

The thing about having one of the top four QBs fall to our pick is that you can't just look at the teams ahead of us. You also have to consider who might trade up.

There are an awful lot of teams that need a quarterback right now.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

If we get Justin at 8 without giving anything up, that would be fantastic.  I just don't see him falling that far.  Even if no one in front of us wants him, someone else will trade up.

Agreed.

42 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

If Fields lasts until pick 8, fall on your knees, praise the Lord, never again miss mass/church in the future, and pay extra on your tythe.

What do I do if I am a Satanist, tho?

54 minutes ago, Varking said:

If we land a Fields or Wilson at 8 and don’t have to give away draft capital it would be an absolute home run for us. 

No way any of the top 4 QB's (Lawrence, Wilson, Fields or Lance) is available at 8.

Edited by PantherFanInPhilly

Can't see both Philly and Det passing on him, just too much talent. But man oh man if we got him at even five overall that would be a steal. 8 would be straight up highway robbery