• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers reach rock bottom scenario: roll with Teddy for another year or draft Mac Jones at 8?

No other options  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Big Mac vs Lil' Teddy

• Draft Mac Jones
    • Roll with Teddy for another year

Why is this even a question?

You don't just waste picks just because you need a QB.

The team either believes in Jones or doesn’t.

And if they don’t, pick BPA and continue to build the team while exiting fantasy Madden land and realize getting a franchise QB might take more than 1 year.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Lets say Deshaun doesn't come here, we can't trade up for Wilson or Fields, and someone snatches Lance before pick 8. What the hell do we do?

We take Slater in the 1st

Mond in the 2nd

Laugh all the way to the bank.

• Pie 1

I will skip watching if we commit to another year of limp dick checkdowns.

You cannot say you are against tanking in one breath while arguing in favor of directly detrimental play from behind center that is wasting prime years of our young core on rookie contracts. Not to mention if we are waving the white flag like that why put another weight around our necks with the recent restructuring of contracts we just handed out? You cannot be taken seriously if you defend this after years of whining about the franchise nuking their salary cap.

• Pie 1

Why not have both *troll face*

I'd rather go BPA at 8 than Mac which de facto means Teddy Two Gloves is my pick I guess.  It's hard to fathom taking Mac at 8 to me, but I'd TRY to trust the staff and hope for the best.  I think they'd be idiots...but I also thought Herbert would suck, so who knows.