• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

Athletes behaving badly is not news. Neither is politicians behaving badly and they survived 

Point being, If Roethlisberger can still be in the league anyone can....same with Ray Lewis being in the nfl hall of fame 

It is not a good look for Watson but it’s far from the level of those two men, along with the countless others who beat the poo out if their wives and girlfriends based on what is out there now as to what he did 

I have to say he is the last athlete I would have expected this from, well, other than The Golden Calf of Bristol but I’ve long since stopped being surprised 

Edited by raleigh-panther

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

Athletes behaving badly is not news. Neither is politicians behaving badly and they survived 

Point being, If Roethlisberger can still be in the league anyone can....same with Ray Lewis being in the nfl hall of fame 

It is not a good look for Watson but it’s far from the level of those two men, along with the countless others who beat the poo out if their wives and girlfriends based on what is out there now as to what he did 

I have to say he is the last athlete I would have expected this from, well, other than The Golden Calf of Bristol but I’ve long since been surprised 

While I agree with you one all points those things happened before the current climate in those regards.  This will not go away anytime soon.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The concept (innocent until proven guilty) no longer exists in American society.

Closing in on lunacy.  Its trail by media and guilt is absolutely presumed if not flat out celebrated

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

The timing is interesting. As far as the allegations go, I’m holding out judgement until the facts “rise to the surface”. 

Sounds like the Texans said “you want to fug us over we can do the same”. Which would further prove their incompetence, by further driving his trade value down. 

Could’ve had 3 first from the dolphins this year.

This post is heavier with conjecture than I’m typically comfortable with. Hopefully it no one was actually hurt.

Can’t be getting boners nowadays

Whatever the outcome this has definitely hurt Watson. Apparently there are 4 cases and the lawyers are trying to find more. How much they find if anything will go a long way to determining his ultimate trade value.  Tepper will take him anyway unless he was suspended from the league. He doesn't care about character as long as you can help the team he is on board. 

5 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Tepper will take him anyway unless... He doesn't care about character...

Unfortunately I believe you are correct about this.

Fortunately it appears Rhule does have a moral compass and since he's in charge there's hope (as evidenced by certain immediate exits on his arrival as well as current exits).

8 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Whatever the outcome this has definitely hurt Watson. Apparently there are 4 cases and the lawyers are trying to find more. How much they find if anything will go a long way to determining his ultimate trade value.  Tepper will take him anyway unless he was suspended from the league. He doesn't care about character as long as you can help the team he is on board. 

Really?  I guess he would have kept Hardy if he were the owner then.

Edited by 45catfan

The second "victim" says she is not well known but then her lawsuit says this :

the second victim is seeking a jury trial after a period of discovery, including a venue of Harris County for the proceedings. It also seeks a wide range of “exemplary” damages in relation to the alleged incident, including past and future for: pain and suffering, physical impairment, “enjoyment of life and peace of mind,” “medical, counseling, psychiatric, therapeutic and related expenses” and loss of earnings.

Wouldn't doing a massage for a NFL player greatly boost your earnings by getting advertisement? Touching a penis caused her all this damage, like its the first one she ever touched. It seems like a money grab to me.

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Really?  I guess he would have kept Hardy if he were the owner then.

Hard to say. Hardy was reportedly pretty erratic and getting rid of him seemed due to his issues and not his talent which was good. The assault charges just seemed to seal the deal.  Tepper just seems pretty desperate to begin winning. He hasn't experienced a winning season since he took over. He said at one point something to the effect that what a player did on the football field was his main consideration.

Edited by panthers55