• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

14 women in D. Watson case set to reveal their names and move forward publicly.

SizzleBuzz

Deshaun "Happy Ending" Watson would probably do better in Texas as I do believe the massage parlor scene would be more vast and stronger in the state of Texas. I don't know if he is innocent or guilty band don't give a damn anymore. All I care about is this team not giving up three first rounders and an impact player for him. He possible interest in slapping legit massage therapists and personal trainers with his weiner may have saved us from way overpaying for him thankfully. Of course I'm sure the tinderbox mafia isn't too happy as I believe most of them wanted to give up the entire franchise for him.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

50 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

We traded for a QB and his name isn't Deshaun Watson.  Can we move on now?  This was unbearable even when the Panthers were being linked to him.  Now it's time to move on.  Yes, I know it's still the offseason, but some topics need to be put to rest.

EXACTLY...

I think he should get "Tebowed" and have Watson, D. Watson, Deshaun Watson, etc changed to something like Bill Cosby.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

There should've been a stickied thread for Watson stuff a while ago . No need to post every time something new in the legal stuff comes up unless it's news that everything got resolved and what happens next .

Now that we got Darnold this stuff needs to go in another forum until some sort of resolution happens. Either a general nfl news forum or tinderbox or both but not here!

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Deshaun "Happy Ending" Watson would probably do better in Texas as I do believe the massage parlor scene would be more vast and stronger in the state of Texas. I don't know if he is innocent or guilty band don't give a damn anymore. All I care about is this team not giving up three first rounders and an impact player for him. He possible interest in slapping legit massage therapists and personal trainers with his weiner may have saved us from way overpaying for him thankfully. Of course I'm sure the tinderbox mafia isn't too happy as I believe most of them wanted to give up the entire franchise for him.

Texas law is literally written to allow massages with no draping if it’s mutually agreed upon by both parties. 

3 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Yep, and Watson's lawyer admits MANY of the sessions were indeed "consensual activities". Enjoy having your names/lives ruined, ladies. Botf of these lawyers are dirty.

The fact that they are now talking about "consensual" instances is probably the nail in the coffin for Watson. 

If this is his kink it isn't too hard of a logical leap to get to perving on or even assaulting at least a few of the women. 

I think that is the smoke that obscures the whole "dirty lawyer" narrative.

Guess we will see how bad this gets and how long he might have to be on the Exempt list. Big Ben slid through with these allegations(and worse) but that was also at a different time.

• Pie 1