• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 - Carolina Panthers select LSU WR Terrace Marshall

I’m OK with it. As I’ve said before Brady likes 3 WRs and doesn’t really care much about TEs. Draft pick goes right to that thought. I don’t think this is to replace Robby, although it could happen if the other Moore blossoms.

Well one of the benefits of collecting a bunch of 3rd rooms picks is you can go BPA rather than focus on filling immediate needs. You still have a chance to do that in the 3rd. Pick makes sense. Good value at the end of the 2nd and sets us up to move on from Robby if his price is too high next year. 

• Pie 2

All the trade backs for this is more than worth it. I've had him pegged at 39 so at 58 and extra bullets, well done well done. If he didn't have an injury this year, he was a late 1st guy.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

I guess our dumpster diving for underwhelming FAs ended our search for guards and tackles. We’ve decided to go with the strategy that one Huddler suggested that just stack the field with skill position players and snap the ball and throw it in half a second. 

This is simply amazing.

For how bad I felt after the Horn pick, I feel we've totally redeemed ourselves. 

We are going to come out of tonight with a solid WR2 and 3 other possible starters or on 2 Deep. Wow. 

Marty could never.

• Pie 2
Just now, bigdog10 said:

Good gravy. If we can hit on two linemen in the third, this offense has some potential. 

We have to hit on OL but at this point you are very likely not getting starters. It’s tough because we are very likely not getting any OL of high quality like a Humphrey or Meinerz.