• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mini Camps clips

ncfan

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You want me to answer that question honestly? 😐

Ron did take over the worst team in league during a lockout. Much like Rhule he did not have OTAs, rookie camp etc. Plus no 2nd rounder his first year, he was dealt 2 7 off suite... 

Plus he did admit his biggest mistake was not bringing along a coach that was a NFL HC before, I remember one of Mcderps first hires was LFriaser, long time RR friend. 

Now I hate that you made defend RR...

PLLLLUUUUS I bet Jerry Richardson was cheap about coaching salary stuff, that could have prevented RR form bringing in who he truly wanted ie a former HC.... 

4 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

thanks guys for the validating this. I totally forgot about the new CBA from 2020. Horn and Marshal definitely were two that I thought could be hold outs if it were a thing. 

Side note: I want to see this Shi catch!

That started in 2011

It's a shame people try so hard to show their ass over Fields. The vibe is definitely familiar. Everybody wants the same destination we just sometimes disagree on the path. No need to make everything an either or and being proven right isn't everything. Franchises rise and fall with individual decisions now because of how important the quarterback is in the modern league. If you miss an opportunity it could cost you two or three years. Here's to hoping Carolina made the right choice.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

At least he's "learning from his mistakes". Kinda like when he was about to get his ass fired for being too conservative so he invented an alter ego.

Dat "3-4 defense" doe...

That looked exactly like his previous 4-3 just with 3-4 OLBs playing DE. It held up about as well as one would've expected in the run game too.

• Pie 1