• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady and Deonte - The Future of the Right?

Zod

I also watched today to focus on Brady.  Very impressed.  I was pretty worried about a third round rookie RT getting significant playing this year, but I'm ready to let him play against the ones and get some experience.  He looks like he can be our tackle for the future.

With Moton at left, who I feel good about on that side, I'm starting to believe in miracles.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 3

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Deonte's feet in run blocking---nice.  He still could lose about 10 lbs, but I think the staff wants to get them ready at some point.  Moton to LT depends on Erving, really.

NGL, they showed him walking on the sideline after he came up gimpy, and I thought to myself, even among some of the largest and widest bodies in the world, it's very rare that you see guys now who they still can't find pants for that fit them...  Brown is one of those guys.😂😂😂

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

NGL, they showed him walking on the sideline after he came up gimpy, and I thought to myself, even among some of the largest and widest bodies in the world, it's very rare that you see guys now who they still can't find pants for that fit them...  Brown is one of those guys.😂😂😂

Dude looked like a ball of flab lol 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1