• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good guy Jeremy Chinn

Icege

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Might have to buy his jersey, haven't bought one since Pep 1.0

He is becoming my favorite player.  I used to base my favorite players on conversations with them at OTAs--I used to take my kids.  Here are others:

1. Hoover:  Nice guy, WCU brethren.  Gave my son his gloves.  Remembered me from one year to the next--asked me about WCU.

2.  Delhomme:  Could not get him to stop talking--great guy. Loved every minute of the job.

3.  Wharton:  Recognized me from one year to the next-asked about my father (who played TE as So. Carolina)from year before.  Had to remind him that my dad passed away.  He was truly sorry.

4.  Moose:  We joked about his age.  He was a good sport about it.  Told me that Kenny Moore (WR, from Wake) told him that he had a Moose jersey in elementary school.  (Moore was on the roster at the time).

5.  Gross.  Just very nice and funny.

Biggest jerks:

1. Steve Smith (Where to begin--I saw him humiliate and embarrass dwayne Jarrett for an hour straight. No WR drafted or signed as a free agent beyond Moose did well here while he was playing--I think I know why.  Was a smartass to kids seeking autographs (but he gave them), etc.

2. Jenkins (Was hazing a player who had no chance of making the roster)

3. Ryan Kalil  (was brutally hazing a player who had no chance of making the roster)

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I

13 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He is becoming my favorite player.  I used to base my favorite players on conversations with them at OTAs--I used to take my kids.  Here are others:

1. Hoover:  Nice guy, WCU brethren.  Gave my son his gloves.  Remembered me from one year to the next--asked me about WCU.

2.  Delhomme:  Could not get him to stop talking--great guy. Loved every minute of the job.

3.  Wharton:  Recognized me from one year to the next-asked about my father (who played TE as So. Carolina)from year before.  Had to remind him that my dad passed away.  He was truly sorry.

4.  Moose:  We joked about his age.  He was a good sport about it.  Told me that Kenny Moore (WR, from Wake) told him that he had a Moose jersey in elementary school.  (Moore was on the roster at the time).

5.  Gross.  Just very nice and funny.

Biggest jerks:

1. Steve Smith (Where to begin--I saw him humiliate and embarrass dwayne Jarrett for an hour straight. No WR drafted or signed as a free agent beyond Moose did well here while he was playing--I think I know why.  Was a smartass to kids seeking autographs (but he gave them), etc.

2. Jenkins (Was hazing a player who had no chance of making the roster)

3. Ryan Kalil  (was brutally hazing a player who had no chance of making the roster)

I need more deets on Jenkins and Kalil. Dish! 

• Pie 3