• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule names starting MLB

Mr. Scot

8 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Seems like way too much of a pain in the ass to keep around if he ends up being the only unvaxxed guy on the roster. Other issue is no one is going to trade for an unvaaxed guy so it's either keep, cut or IR

Omg stepped on his foot, damn this dude is terrible.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

Just now, Jared Patterson said:

I can't figure this one out, but something is up here between Perryman and the Panthers. Maybe, he came in on a cheap deal with the idea of being guaranteed a starting spot to earn a bigger contract down the line and since Carter has earned that he's having sorta a tantrum. IDK, but something is up....

He's dumb and injury prone that's pretty much it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

50 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I don’t agree but Perryman will be kept for depth watch and see

Possibly, but if you want to send a message, this would be the time.  I am beginning to think that Perryman likes money, does not care that much for football.

Only about $1m of his 2 year, $6m deal is guaranteed.  Just Gave his $$ to Anderson, if I had to guess.

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

I’m all for keeping perryman for depth. UNLESS a better player is available after cuts. Though I’d argue there are better players available right now in FA 

He only had 48 total tackles last season, I think we can make up that production with someone in FA/waivers

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Seems like way too much of a pain in the ass to keep around if he ends up being the only unvaxxed guy on the roster. Other issue is no one is going to trade for an unvaaxed guy so it's either keep, cut or IR

He couldn't practice because someone stepped on his foot?GIF by South Park

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1