• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Jets at Panthers predictions.

Zod

Panthers 27

Jets 17

Panthers defense does a good job shutting down Wilson but do break down and allow for one long TD pass to rookie Elijah Moore who beats Donte Jackson.

Darnold starts slow and early on the Jets look like they might win the game. Darnold turns it on after settling down and the Panthers pull away in the second half.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Line is -5 Panthers, I think we cover - 24 - 17 

Darnold tosses 2 touchdowns, throws for 250 yards.   

CMC has 150 total yards from scrimmage

Panthers defense dominates early, lets them come back a bit in garbage time.  Wilson is sacked 5 times, intercepted once.

• Pie 4

Panthers look dominant to start, Jets start to claw back into it but are held off 31 - 24

Sam throws for 300+ yards, CMC 100+ total yards, TDs for DJ/TMJ/CMC.

Defense gets 3 sacks, a turnover, and looks amazing until they let their foot off of the gas in the 2nd half and the Jets come roaring back with back-to-back-to-back scoring drives. Defense toughens up at the end to hold them off.

Erving surprises as not terrible, Burns makes at least 3 splash plays, Chinn makes at least two splash plays, and people start to wonder why Tommy Tremble isn't on the field when Dan Arnold puts up a 3 catch, sub-50yd stat line. Ian Thomas continues to disappoint.

• Pie 1

Offenses generally start slow.  Our guys didn't get much work.  OL looked problematic vs Steeler backups.  Jets interior DL is pretty solid.   So I think this game is actually close. 

I think it will be an overload of CMC and people irritated about his workload.   I'm calling it comes down to our new FG kicker.  That seems like a predictable storyline for how this one could go.