• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"a team that, while is 3-0, isn’t in the same class"

rayzor

1 hour ago, pantherclaw said:

I had a dating app match. Earlier this week.

I read over her profile before I responded to her hello. 

Among the usual things, she said she was looking for someone to help her cheer on her cowboys. 

I responded to her by telling her I was well Qualified for her requirements, cept one. Her Cowboys. Especially this weekend.  Told her boys were going to get ripped apart, and left laying on the field. 

Think she responded? 

Her response was to unmatch me and end the conversation.   

Truth. 

Hey at least she was up front about her red flag(s) on her profile. Better than being a few dates in before finding out she’s…a Cowboys fan.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

These fools and their awful memories that haven't worked since the mid-90's.

The recent history shows a loss in Charlotte in 2018 with Dak and Zeke not generating poo, and before that we wiped their field with their sorry asses on Thanksgiving day, ending Romo's career.  But let this not get in the way of their delusions.

• Pie 2

They do this every season and yet every season for the last 20 years it ends the same way. Fug the Cowboys. This isn't your grandpa's team!!!

This is one of the many reasons I can't stand Journalists. No offense to anyone who is but take note if you are. They always jump on an idea, even if it's based on nothing and keep repeating it until the masses think it's true based on repetition of the narrative. It's just baseless propaganda. 

Edited by Panthers Rhule
  • Pie 6

Lol.  I actually like Dak, given what happened with his brother and how he’s been making statements about mental health, that’s so awesome that he’s taken that horrible thing and tried to bring awareness to it.  Love how he came back from his horrible ankle injury and is playing so well.   But those fuging Cowboys fans are insufferable

• Pie 4