• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

Quinn is such a fuging asshole, man.  He always bullies us and our teams always take it.  

He showed us at the end of the half that we was gonna overload the line and send pressure.  And yet, we kept trying to dink and dunk and didn't push the ball downfield at all.  Very disappointing.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Man, already knew it, but Horn's injury was SUCH a hit to this defense. Just can't do the same things you could do with Horn in there.

the strength of this defense was supposed to be the line, and that has simply not been the case.

maybe PFF has been right all along? hahaha

12 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

Franklin been terrible too…Carter as well

Franklin gets a pass he 5th string when it come to hybrid corner safeties lol Carter i haven’t noticed yet I’ll pay attention but somebody at the lb spot getting exposed on the righ side as well smh . Throw our entire online away too even moron look trash 

Just now, Zaximus said:

It's painful and people won't admit but this isn't much different than a Rivera team.   No adjustments.  Bad clock management.  Inconsistent play call.  Missed tackles.  Not playing younger guys that should be in.  

I'm not even sure if its totally due to not making adjustments.. We're just completely out classed and sometimes the better team will pull away as time goes on. 

Just now, Wolfpredator said:

You can be a fan of the team and talk about what a crappy job they are doing.  Doesn't make you any less of a fan than someone who thinks we are going to win under any and all circumstances.  Get over yourself dude....you are not a better fan because you are blinded by your homer glasses.  You may need to take them the fug off.

Wtf are you even talking about. Does being here have to do with being a fan. Did I even say the word fan? See what insinuating gets you

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

It's painful and people won't admit but this isn't much different than a Rivera team.   No adjustments.  Bad clock management.  Inconsistent play call.  Missed tackles.  Not playing younger guys that should be in.  

This.  Reminds me of the good ol' days of Rivera and Company today.  No adjustments..defense that can be amazing then gets flat out gashed and TERRIBLE clock management.