• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

C.J. Henderson?

ACobra289

1 hour ago, falconlynx said:

I think it was over the blown coverage where the safety (Franklin) jumped a short route rather than providing designed safety help deep. 

Franklin didn't make a good case today's. Jeremy needs help at Safety we need him on the LOS with Shaq.  But the real problem was in the trenches today. Their oline just moved us at will. Either that or scheme. I'm disappointed bc we've shut down Zeke and Pollard before. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Franklin didn't make a good case today's. Jeremy needs help at Safety we need him on the LOS with Shaq.  But the real problem was in the trenches today. Their oline just moved us at will. Either that or scheme. I'm disappointed bc we've shut down Zeke and Pollard before. 

Kenny Robinson is a true ball hawk don't understand why he's not roaming the backfield, scheme or not he was balling in preseason

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

I'm disappointed bc we've shut down Zeke and Pollard before. 

I mean there might not be a single player from the defense that shut those guys down in 2018 on the 2021 team other than Shaq Thompson 

Edited by hepcat
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

This is the answer.  he got burned absolutely by amari cooper, cant lie, but he's also been in our system for 12 1/2 minutes, so he's not playing instinctual ball at all.  He still deserves more than an opportunity.

I also think it's unfair to say he was "burned." Cooper definitely had a step, but Henderson recovered decently well and he actually almost got his arm in there to break it up. Far from an embarrassing rep for Henderson, and it's not exactly like #19 for Dallas is a nobody.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I also think it's unfair to say he was "burned." Cooper definitely had a step, but Henderson recovered decently well and he actually almost got his arm in there to break it up. Far from an embarrassing rep for Henderson, and it's not exactly like #19 for Dallas is a nobody.

I can agree with this.  Its sad that this is the first impression panthers fans got.  He's got so much ball in him.

2 hours ago, therealmjl said:

He had decent coverage that play.

It was odd that after that play, he never saw the field again.

It didn't matter who was covering cooper that play, Dak threw a fuging dime to the one place a DB can't get to. He wasn't beat by cooper, he was beat by Prescott's throw. Can't blame him for that one. Insane coverage, just a more insane throw. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, pantherj said:

I love CJ but he was put in a bad spot out there. He is a press man CB yet he had cover Cooper with a huge cushion. Cooper went in motion and wasn't touched running wild toward CJ, and then the pass rush got man handled by that Dallas o-line causing CJ to give up a deep one. Even so CJ was right there to defend it, but Dak threw a picture perfect pass.

This was a pretty accurate description.

I was wrong about him being active. He looked in better shape than I guessed, no blame for that perfect rainbow TD pass. 

Only had 18 snaps out of 61, he will be starting before too long. 

I still can not believe this trade happened and if horn comes back 100%, best pair of CBs in the league.