• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over at that other expansion team...

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Isn’t there some story behind this guy like his brother was one of the columbine shooters?

He attended Columbine during the shooting but wasn’t related to either of them.  I looked it up awhile back when I wanted to know more about the gif

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I expect consequences! Isn't this what ultimately did Jerry Richardson in? 

Not even remotely the same thing.  It doesn't mitigate the fact that Meyer is a scumbag, but this isn't close to the level of what JR did.

Edited by BrianS
  • Beer 1

Rich and/or famous men get groupies all the time. Why do we put these regular men on pedestals so much? They're just men. I consider myself a pretty high character guy, but I've never had women throwing themselves at me like that all the time. The temptation would probably get to you after awhile. 

This isn't a Jerry Richardson or Watson situation. This is a woman trying to get with an NFL football coach or player. It happens all the time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

17 hours ago, 4Corners said:

If you talking about my pic, it’s a fake and a funny reference to when reds broadcaster was caught on a hot mic during a break making a homophobic slur last year 

That one Reds announcer that sad "F*g capital of the world" on a hot mic during a live broadcast?

They fired him and demanded an apology immediately, which just so happened to have a home run while he was issuing a (forced and phony) somber apology to everyone.

The big question.....what place was he talking about????

2 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Rich and/or famous men get groupies all the time. Why do we put these regular men on pedestals so much? They're just men. I consider myself a pretty high character guy, but I've never had women throwing themselves at me like that all the time. The temptation would probably get to you after awhile. 

This isn't a Jerry Richardson or Watson situation. This is a woman trying to get with an NFL football coach or player. It happens all the time.

If I were a Jacksonville fan, I wouldn't really care about this.  Hot young women flirting with wealth famous older men is not exactly shocking.  Its between him and his wife.

I would be much more concerned with the performance on the field.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

That one Reds announcer that sad "F*g capital of the world" on a hot mic during a live broadcast?

They fired him and demanded an apology immediately, which just so happened to have a home run while he was issuing a (forced and phony) somber apology to everyone.

The big question.....what place was he talking about????

Cincinnati LOL