• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nothing positive about this game.

rayzor

When you lose like that there’s no good feelings from the game. I’m so sick of being a fan of a team that always disappoints. I already know how this season ends, I think we all do. They’re about to drop 5-6 more games in a row. Maybe we win 6 games with the extra game.

10 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The offense was out of sink all game.  Darnold was throwing into triple coverage and Bradys game plan was, well I'm not sure what that was.

His game plan was to have Darnold throw into triple coverage the whole game.

”Let’s see if this works” *Pulls play out of a hat*

Its alright, Rhule and Brady will push the blame on Darnold and go out of their way to find a 3rd QB who is sure to be the answer in Brady’s 3 play system.

8 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Our defense played great, they just couldn’t escape the disaster on offense 

This. Basically a blown coverage and a really bad play on the read option for the Hurts TD. You can’t give their offense chance after chance, even if the defense is playing great, and expect to win. NFL offenses are just too good and the margin of error in the NFL is small. You let teams hang around and you’ll lose.

• Pie 2

Just now, OceanPanther said:

Hubbard had 104 yrs rushing on 24 carries.

i think I’ll take a few days off ( veteran fan days off  ) till most of the hate of this team , players, coaches, online , dissipates a little.

🤙

They should have ran the ball more.  But not up the gut on 3rd down, that's just dumb with our oline.  I can't explain what Brady was trying to do but whatever it was didn't work. It was just ugly all the way around. 

Rhule has some explaining to do about his second half collapses.