• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s PFF. But I’m not sure this is good

ncfan

38 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He is not strong enough to play LT in the NFL.  That much is apparent to me

It seemed like on his first few hurries that he gave up he was just getting pushed straight back into the qb.  It was hard for me to focus on him too much after that b/c my attention was refocused to the dumpster fire that was the interior.

I don't read pff religiously, but am not sure if I have ever seen a score lower than a 22 given out.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Bartin said:

This guy is a highly regarded OL guru and runs a camp that a bunch of NFL OL attend in the offseason

I agree. 

I defend the coaches here on a lot of things.  BC to RT is NOT one of them.  The short arm crap is moronic old-school coach think.  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

CC7BE853-628E-4604-8DD0-BE3D7535322C.jpeg

That's a really unsettling picture to look at, but thank you for posting it. I noticed most of the pressure was coming up the gut. 

Can you put up the run blocking grades? I'd be interested to see them since Chubba was able to get over 100 yards yesterday.

12 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

That's a really unsettling picture to look at, but thank you for posting it. I noticed most of the pressure was coming up the gut. 

Can you put up the run blocking grades? I'd be interested to see them since Chubba was able to get over 100 yards yesterday.

A lot of his chunk runs were to the left and outside the T's not inside.

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

CC7BE853-628E-4604-8DD0-BE3D7535322C.jpeg

After seeing the above data, you could make a strong argument that we need to draft the best interior lineman on the board in the first round next year...unless the next year's class of interior lineman is subpar/mediocre.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

How can there not be anyone at home sitting on their couch in the underwear better than those middle 3?  Surely there is.  

Agree 100% with this. David DeCastro would be better and he's sitting on a couch right now waiting for a call. We could resign Okung to get Erving to fill one of the G gaps. There are options available now, but we just aren't kicking those tires apparently. 

• Pie 1

Yall don't have to be ashamed of PFF, it's literally just a tool to help put certain things you see in context, it's also entertainment when your eye test matches their data. 

Brady could potentially get better, the interior is trash. If the interior is gonna be this bad we might as well let Deonte Brown play and get his reps, see if he can answer RG.

This team is on a collision course with Tyler Linderbaum if Sam pieces himself together

Edited by ImaginaryKev