• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

3 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not even mad at giving Darnold a chance. I didn’t agree with it, but sure I get he was cheap with some potential. Not having a plan B is my issue. Going all in on Darnold was a terrible mistake…

Imagine having a QB at #9 as a plan B? Man..Would have been nice ot have competition for Darnold to you know, COMPETE.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Mr Tepper… you know what’s up.. you got the coach, you got the gm but you don’t have the qb the oline and possibly a OC …. winning vet leaders on the roster  ….for every position group we should have vet from a winning background …  to able to coach these players about the soft and hard skills of the game as a winning player side by side (don’t give poo how good, how old or injured… … we both know we might not even be talking about this if cmac has been in the lineup … we probably be 4-3 5-2 ….. with that said you have to tell the gm … you need a vet QB now and over pay for oline asap ….. if you want to save the season. Once cmac is back and Gilmore getting a lot of snaps we should have a strong 2nd half … keep pounding the future is still bright !!!!! 

• Pie 1

Apparently Tepper doesn’t suffer fools, we will see.

Rhule’s press conference in the week and Panthers performance today was akin to a CEO saying to the street we are going to smash the earnings next quarter and then completely shitting the bed. That’s Tepper speak and we will see if he is as astute in sports as he is in business.

Rhule is naive at best and out of his depth at worst.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Apparently Tepper doesn’t suffer fools, we will see.

Rhule’s press conference in the week and Panthers performance today was akin to a CEO saying to the street we are going to smash the earnings next quarter and then completely shitting the bed. That’s Tepper speak and we will see if he is as astute in sports as he is in business.

Rhule is naive at best and out of his depth at worst.

Rhule should’ve hired a former HC as OC. I’m sure there are many things he doesn’t know he doesn’t know and he has no one around to tell him.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

Rhule should’ve hired a former HC as OC. I’m sure there are many things he doesn’t know he doesn’t know and he has no one around to tell him.

Very good point. No problem with having a young visionary as a leader if surrounded by experienced previous leaders. I’ll make a note of that for my future CEO roles…..in my dreams