• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Falcons

Zod

37 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

I still believe in Rhule and think this whole week has been over dramatic by the fans...with that said I think we lose. Never play well against ATL and Darnold aint it. I'll be there though! Traveled across the country for it! I'll say 26-20 Falcons. Keep pounding though.

Over dramatic? Really? Ok we’re getting worse instead of better, yeah I have to disagree with that statement.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Panthers get blown out, 24-6.

Darnold throws 2 TDs...to Falcons defenders (poor defense, they do everything they possibly can and constantly get let down by the offense.

Rhule starts to really ponder returning to College, and the Huddle is nothing but Watson threads 24/7.

You mean they aren't already?

My brain tells me we win, but my heart tells me we lose.

Hard to really predict a team that lost to the Eagles and Giants in a 3-week span to win against a team better than both of them, and to do so on the road.  Matt Ryan is arguably the 2nd best QB we've played this season too, although maybe you could argue Kirk.  And we saw what that passing game did to us after the offense stalled out for the billionth time.

If we had McCaffrey back, different story.  But without him this offense doesn't have a chance unless DJ Moore has the game of a lifetime.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:22 AM, imminent rogaine said:

13-10 panthers.

O-line still sucks. We hide Sam with actually more running this week. 

Ian Thomas w the lone TD.

Robby gets one target on the first drive for like 2 yards and just decides to pack it in and quit.

Ryan is not the mobile QB that we need to contain, pass rush can pin ears back and fly. we pitch a shutout all game and the Falcons  either get a garbage time TD or Sam coughs one up to give them a short field.

Chinn or Chandler literally breaks Cordarelle Patterson in half on a dump off. Literally in half. Two pieces of Cardarelle just kind of flopping all around. Game is stopped while they scoop him up and sprinkle some sort of kitty litter type stuff over the blood.

Derrick Brown does atomic frog splash on Matt Ryan and gets ejected. Matt Ryan shits all over himself. 

Lol, sign me up to see this. I am bringing popcorn. 

• Beer 1