• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Coaching leaves a lot to be desired but if we could get absolutely anything out of the passing game, we are winning easily right now.

They are cuffing Darnold too much.

Yea, he's bad.  But at this point you just have to let him throw.  Whatever happens, happens.  But we aren't going to win the game with 3 yards and a cloud of dust in the run game.

• Pie 3

I’m done with Rhule and this coaching staff. Tried to stay positive but if they’re this clueless they don’t need to be our coach any longer. Tepper isn’t known for being super patient. Would love to see if he admits a mistake and fires Rhule or not. 

this is the worst offense I’ve ever seen from the Panthers.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Rags said:

I really don't understand how to 3rd an longs and a deflected pass are Sam or Joe Brady's fault but you know i'm really done tryna understand the huddle.

Sam is terrible and joe is calling a boring conservative game . This is our identity . No more excuses 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

7th most pocket time out of 32 starting qbs. It is absolutely Sam Darnold. He is sucking the life out of this team. Including what he does to the defense. 

26 drops leading the league (by like 7 lol), 22 or so ranked oline and a god awful, inexperienced offensive coordinator

I didn’t say it wasn’t sam, I said it was only sam, I said it was the entire offense…and it is

• Pie 2