• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooooo... What of PJ plays lights out Sunday?

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Let's say PJ throws for 350 yards and 3 TDs with no turnovers. 

You start him against Washington and give Cam more time to learn the offense?

I doubt it.  He's 1 TD and 5 ints career so far and 2 of those pics were endzone pics in the same game lol

• Pie 1

I say start Cam this Sunday. Screw it just go with it now if he wants to play. Give him the keys the rest of the season and just see what he can do and if he has anything left at all. if he does then keep him around another year.

I just hate for Cam being behind this offensive line. He will be running for his life. I hope he retires a Panther also. He was a great guy for the community of Charlotte and I absolutely LOVED how good he was with kids. He has a good heart and deserves more credit for being such a decent dude. His skills may not be what they once were possibly but it will be nice to see him in a Panthers uniform again.

• Pie 1

If they start Cam this Sunday, that'll make two weeks in a row PJ has worked with the 1st team, getting those reps and preparing to play but gets shafted. I think PJ starts, gets a chance....loses even if he plays decent, and we start Cam against WFT. Even with Cam playing its unlikely we win Sunday. Why have Cam start with his hands tied (not knowing the playbook and rusty). Cam gets 1st team reps and more time to be ready and make a difference next week at home in front of fans.