• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer says " We'll have to do something with Sam. "

Zod

The only reason we wouldn't make an offer for Watson when trading resumes is if Cam blows up and plays at a high level for the remainder of this season. If Cam plays poorly, then a good offer will be made for Watson. The Panthers clearly don't want to wait around until the 2024 draft to find a QB, and I don't either. Make it happen with Cam, or make it happen with Watson. Otherwise turn off the tv on Sunday because we are many seasons away from having anything decent on offense.

10 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Robby just needs to catch some passes and shut up. If he doesn't, there's a bench with his name on it and no one will cry.

I would like to trade Robby and his attitude while his value is somewhat high. Plus,he is so pencil thin i shutter every time he is tackled, just hoping he gets up.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I would like to trade Robby and his attitude while his value is somewhat high. Plus,he is so pencil thin i shutter every time he is tackled, just hoping he gets up.

Robby's "attitude?" 

You do realize he has basically been the only one showing any real emotion when the offense isn't playing well, right? So, you would rather get rid of the guy that isn't just sitting down and taking it? 

That's like saying you would want to dump Cam or Steve Smith because they have an "attitude" problem on the sidelines.

I can understand the frustration with his performances but not the shots at his "attitude."

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Robby's "attitude?" 

You do realize he has basically been the only one showing any real emotion when the offense isn't playing well, right? So, you would rather get rid of the guy that isn't just sitting down and taking it? 

That's like saying you would want to dump Cam or Steve Smith because they have an "attitude" problem on the sidelines.

I can understand the frustration with his performances but not the shots at his "attitude."

Watch Robby go off last half of the season with cam. 

I know Robby has played abysmal with drops but Sam hasn’t given him ANY opportunities to play better. Dude has been open. I still think this is more of a Sam problem then Robby problem. Hope we cut Sam and bring in a capable backup and cam signs a multi year deal to stabilize this offense until we can draft the future and have Cam mentor him. What we should’ve done from day 1