• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cardinals GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Tepper that sneaky devil is tryin to get me to buy tickets...its working.

This is the kind of team worth going and seeing. A 5 year plan team is not. It's the NFL and this team had too much talent to piss away with a scoreless offense. 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, rico6 said:

Ok, I'll give Brady a leash because he was playing one-handed dealing w/ Sam, but damn man your playcalls border amazing and poo tier too often.

It’s Rhule and his moronic ‘system’ that was the problem. He was hellbent on running Cam out of town, many draft picks and mistakes later this game shows he should not have personnel control

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It's amazing how much yall can say the same things over and over and not annoy yourselves with it.
    • If you only look at measurables, Mingo and Legette might seem similar.  But when you actually look at them and watch them play, they aren't close to the same.   And this is coming from someone who is skeptical about Legette, although ultimately I believe he will work out.  I've just always disagreed with the comparisons to Mingo.   Mingo tests better than he plays/runs, whereas Legette plays/runs as well as he tests.  
    • As bad as things were with the Panthers last year, we still had 4 other games outside of the 2 we won that we came very close to winning.  Could throw the Falcons game in there too, it was tied going into the 4th. I'm not really sure what to expect this year.  I don't think we'll make the playoffs.  However, we play in a very weak division where no team has a standout QB.  On paper, our OL should be good, and could be great if Ikem improves.  That alone could help mask a lot of problems on offense.  Should allow us to run the ball better.  Even if Bryce doesn't improve, the OL should at the very least give him more time to make the easy throws underneath and let a guy like Legette work his magic after the catch. And I think this defense in a 2nd year with Evero should, at the very least, be in the top 16.  I'm expecting our run defense to be as good as it has been in years. I think this team could push for 7-8 wins.  But it could also finish with 2 wins again.  That is just how the league works.  Jets offense was miserable last year, and yet they still won 7 games.   We won't really get a good feel of it until after the preseason, and even then, who knows.