• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL…Bridgewater.

Tbe

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Really don’t try to make a tackle with the game on the line. Wow 

Let’s be real… if I was a Denver fan I’d be upset. On the contrary, if I was a Denver fan and let’s say Josh Allen was the QB and the same play occurred I wouldn’t care.

It’s a double-standard and it exists.

I will say that over half the Broncos roster had a chance to make the tackle and they all failed… it’s easy to pick out Bridgewater but it really shouldn’t have gotten to that point.

Like the papers read… business decision.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

I mean, Teddy could have made an attempt, and while he could have slowed Slay down, he wasn’t going to be able to tackle him.

Im not as hard on QBs when it comes to stuff like this. Cam ruined his shoulder making a tackle, that looking back, I wish he would’ve just let him go.

I don't even blame him for protecting his body. It's his generally uncompetitive nature that kills me. The guy visibily does not care very much about his teams and if I can see it on TV I can't imagine how his teammates must feel.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

I don't even blame him for protecting his body. It's his generally uncompetitive nature that kills me. The guy visibily does not care very much about his teams and if I can see it on TV I can't imagine how his teammates must feel.

Yea, he does look like he just doesn’t give a damn on that play. You’re right, in that his teammates probably feel/felt a certain way. To make matters worse, it also looks like he tripped up a fellow teammate. 

Yeah I concur with others about risk of injury after what happened to Cam. But everyone in that locker room with Ted might not feel the same way when they go over the tape from that game and that's part of being the leader on offense. That's the job.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

It's easy to cherry pick any one play to pile on someone.

It wasn't a great effort by Teddy but there is definitely a double standard with QBs.

Brady wouldn't even attempt to stop someone to risk getting hurt.

I was glad we got rid of Teddy, but I will never question his toughness. Anyone who does should read what happened to him on the Vikings practice field (he absolutely could have died or been permanently disabled) on one of the most freak sports injuries ever.

To be able to come back from that and play with guys coming at you every play... only a couch warrior would discount that

People were questioning Teddy's desire to win while here, but I definitely remember a 4th down conversion run where Teddy absolutely put his body in jeopardy to fight for the yardage.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Seltzer said:

It's easy to cherry pick any one play to pile on someone.

It wasn't a great effort by Teddy but there is definitely a double standard with QBs.

Brady wouldn't even attempt to stop someone to risk getting hurt.

I was glad we got rid of Teddy, but I will never question his toughness. Anyone who does should read what happened to him on the Vikings practice field (he absolutely could have died or been permanently disabled) on one of the most freak sports injuries ever.

To be able to come back from that and play with guys coming at you every play... only a couch warrior would discount that

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady dives and misses tackling  Atlanta Falcons cornerback Robert Alford who returns an interception  82-yards for a touchdown during the second quarter at Super Bowl LI at