• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

Rhule's biggest red flag was him wanting to bring his entire coaching staff with him here. There's no one here with quality NFL experience and it shows in every facet of the game. We have lots of young talent here that is being wasted because they have coaches that can't develop them and can't put them in places to succeed. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

I dont give him the same leniency because he is a much older vet.  He also has injury history.   I would be much quicker to criticize any 32 year old qb who has had lingering injury issues.  Unfortunately that's just the nature of the game and building a winning franchise.  Also Darnold had some really good games early on.  I'm not sure Cams game last week was better than all of those.  I dont think either are the answer and I think there are lots of problems with the team not just the qb regardless of who the qb is.  I've been preaching it all season regardless of who the qb was.

I see your agenda.  I'll see myself out of this conversation.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1