• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Clean House Thread

Zod

Sorry drama kings, firing Matt wouldn't mean the Panthers had become the new Browns.

Tepper chose an unconventional route when he hired Matt Rhule.

It didn't work out.  There was always a risk of that happening.

Now it's time to find an experienced NFL staff with a record of success to lead this team.

Please Dave, hire an highly regarded NFL consultant to conduct your next search, Marty Hurney ain't it.

• Pie 7

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

More like 5 if we are lucky. Corral if we are lucky. 

If they are picking that high, trade back to about 10-12 and draft the best Oline prospect regardless of position. Use the extra pick(s) to draft more Oline prospects. Use free agency to sign the best Oline talent they can. Then go looking for a QB when you can give them more than 2 seconds to throw the ball.

That said, they'll probably draft a QB or another CB if Rhule and Fitt are still together.

20 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

That’s entirely possible but I think Rhule has shown he’s out of his depth at this point. Falling on your sword to sign Cam was on one end humble and smart, and on the other admission that you have squandered this teams QB position the last 2 years.

He has shown no ability to control this defenses effort and he has no way of getting this o line to gel. I honestly like his draft picks but he just seems like someone who can’t recover once he loses momentum.

This team does lack talent in some vital areas but we are losing because of poor coaching and uninspired play. We shouldn’t be a highlight reel for the opposing team every week no matter who we put out there.

We’re getting dominated by not good starting QBs. Heinicke and Tua absolutely carved us up the last 2 games. Donte has become a gigantic liability all of a sudden and everything is just all fuged up. Every phase of the game is terrible right now. Rhule must go. I’m not really sure what he brings to the table anymore…

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Great idea!!! Let's become the new Browns or Jets and change staff every couple of years. Brilliant. We all have our best ideas after a loss and too much beer.  Always let our emotions make decisions. That's obvious. 

So you’re cool with trotting this same horse poo out week after week!?

They need to go. I’ve been saying 3 years too. And Rivera had first losing two years. But there is a difference, nothing is coming together and some of the dumbest moves are being made…trading picks, bad players….even some moves just look like madden and have never been done in NFL history like going all defense, setting the trading back record while passing better talent…I mean these things haven’t ever been done for a reason and spoiler alert it’s not because panthers are geniuses path makers.

Not sure who is responsible completely  for what but I think Tep needs to start over and as someone already said hire someone to hire people.

• Pie 3