• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will you do with your Sundays?

And I don’t wanna hear poo about being a fair weather fan. I’m not supporting this incompetence anymore. If you want to stand on a moral high ground and blindly support this poo show then go ahead. 

Canes and Hornets are exciting winning. Canes are SC contenders. They are watchable even in losses. Give them a try.

• Pie 8

6 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

And I don’t wanna hear poo about being a fair weather fan. I’m not supporting this incompetence anymore. If you want to stand on a moral high ground and blindly support this poo show then go ahead. 

Canes and Hornets are exciting winning. Canes are SC contenders. They are watchable even in losses. Give them a try.

I am starting to move on to the Hornets. They looked really good on Friday and even on Saturday when they lost to Houston. It has been a long while (15 years?) since I were seriously interested in the Hornets.

Edit: I think I’ll never stop watching the Panthers each Sunday.

Edited by Monrowed

34 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I understand what you are saying but I will continue to watch the Panthers until the end.  I supported them during the 1 and 15.  I like seeing who steps up (if any).

• Beer 1