• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Fire Joe Brady

GOAT

3 minutes ago, gruffmusic said:

Yet everybody blamed Teddy for last year. Got mad when he said they didn't really practice end zone work. Said he threw the coaches under the bus. 

Meanwhile, Teddy is poised to have a career year with an actual NFL coaching staff. Still has his team in the playoff hunt.

Ya'll are a dumpster fire.

Hey Teddy.  You're right.

• Pie 4

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

He was given poo to work with. We did him a favor tbh

Yes the OL has been bad, yes the QB room has lacked a franchise guy, but he hasn't done the offense any favors. Sure CMC down hurt, but he had two good receivers to work with... His play calling is so predictable multiple teams have commented how easy it is to jump routes, the only evidence we have on a QB post Brady is Bridgewater that looks much better without him and hell even called him out on his way out the door...not like denvers offense is even really better than ours talent wise.

Brady has as much a hand in our shitty offense as any QB imo. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

43 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I didn’t believe it but yes they did.

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

Oh, I kept checking in these last 2 weeks just because I was waiting for this. It was due and justified. Rhule doesn't play around for very long. You are in or you are out. It's refreshing. Now I'm curious top see if the offense is as bad as they seem or not. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

11 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Def the fall guy for a HC who's seat is getting hotter by the week.

To be fair, Brady's OL and QBs have been downright awful since he got here and CMC has missed 18 games during this regime's rein. OL has been passed over in both drafts and they went dumpster diving with Erving and Elflein in FA. 

However, Brady has rarely shown an ability to adjust and his schemes don't look like they've translated well to the NFL. Much the way McDaniels' success was hung on the GOAT and Belichick, I wonder how much of Joe Brady's "brilliance" was a byproduct of the LSU program.

LSU has always had talent, Burrow was in LSU in 2018. Yet they have only had a top flight offense once

6 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Yes the OL has been bad, yes the QB room has lacked a franchise guy, but he hasn't done the offense any favors. Sure CMC down hurt, but he had two good receivers to work with... His play calling is so predictable multiple teams have commented how easy it is to jump routes, the only evidence we have on a QB post Brady is Bridgewater that looks much better without him and hell even called him out on his way out the door...not like denvers offense is even really better than ours talent wise.

Brady has as much a hand in our shitty offense as any QB imo. 

I don’t really care to defend Brady because this whole staff needs to go but imagine giving an OC Teddy bridgewater and Sam Darnold with a not good line and expecting something. This is a talent driven league. poo even with Teddy he got 4 weapons 1k yards from scrimmage. Darnold is the worst starting qb in the league. I just hope we blow this whole thing up. I’m more pissed that rhule was given a scapegoat then anything else. We did Brady a favor if we keep rhule. Bad fit, bad coaches.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd rather have Nathaniel Hackett, but the guy I think would likely be first in line is Brian Daboll.

Hackett would be good. They have to at least interview Eberflus and maybe he comes with Pederson as OC. Hell I would take Pederson as HC.